About Us & What We Do
This is the most important question, isn't it? We're so glad that you've asked.
Since Petite Pet Pet Care was established in 2007, we've been:
- Caring for pets professionally for over 12 years.
- Licensed, bonded and insured (with zero claims).
- Composed of a small team of fiercely-trained, ultra-reliable, knowledgeable sitters.
- Proud to maintain 100% 5-star ratings and reviews.
- Receiving a plethora of testimonials and can provide unlimited references.
- Recommended and referred by our local veterinarians, groomers, shelters, and pet stores.
- Providing an initial free consultation to get to know us before you hire us.
Pet Sitting Services
According to the dictionary's definition of pet sitting, it is the act of caring for a pet in its own home while the owner is away. It is a service that cannot be compared to boarding or kennels. It is individualized, one-on-one care for a pet right in the comfort of their own home, provided by a professional pet sitter.
Dog Walking Services
Scheduling, Pricing & Policies
We sure do! Whether you're looking for a regular Monday-Friday walk schedule, or are going on vacation for a week, we have discount rates available.
For new clients, we ask for at least two to three weeks to give enough time to schedule a free consultation and meet you and your pet(s). We understand emergencies do arise and do our best to accommodate those situations. All future bookings are taken on a first come, first serve basis. We recommend booking busy travel months, such as May - September and holidays, at least 2 months in advance, as dates go fast. We will take bookings up to 1 year in advance.
We invite you to learn more about us so that you can be confident that we're the best pet sitters in Greensburg. Explore our pet care services to see what we can do to make your pets' lives better, and your life a whole lot easier. You can even meet some of our clients.
Then, when you're ready . . .